Here at GN, we regularly like to promote content written by our members to the front page. Here, the Sixth talks about Scream 4: Before I get this review, I would like to go ahead […]
Pokémon, the sometimes adorable little monsters stuffed inside expandable balls. As a beloved game series for many gamers worldwide, it’s no surprise a wild Poké-thread has appeared on the forums. Pokemon General Discussion is the place […]
On the GN forums, we like to have our fun. In one of the most recent threads, Fox called out noteDhero, one of our main contributors and challenged him to a picture duel to which […]
Talk about an upcoming GTA style MMO
- I got to try it for 15 hours during a pre-release event with 5 of my friends, and we’ve pre-ordered our copies since then.
What the f— is this?
APB’s a pretty damn cool third-person shooter for the PC. Think Grand Theft Auto but multiplayer; you get to choose between being an enforcer or a criminal, then after a ludicrously elaborate character creation screen you and your friends arrive in a district instance of max 100 people.
With Microsoft’s Press Conference at E3 yesterday, people were talking about their biggest announcement. The Kinect
- I think it’s a terrible name, and to go with the announcement is an equally terrible console redesign. I really don’t like the angularity…but then I have no intentions on ever buying it
- I’m indifferent to the design but I actually really like the name.
- Yeah, however… I do actually like the name too.
But, I guess that doesn’t matter.
Hmm, I mean if things continue to go on like they are… Every great KINECT title I would want to get would be available for PC or PS3.
“Furry fandom (also known as furrydom, fur fandom or furdom) refers to the fandom for fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics. Examples of anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes. Furry fandom is also used to refer to the community of artists, writers, role players and general fans of the furry art forms who gather on the Internet and at conventions.”
How do you perceive Furries, one of the more outspoken/prevalently mocked kinks/subcultures out there?
- Serious post tho. Am I right when I judge people for being Furries or am I being an ignorant douchebag like usual? Has our society come to terms with this type of behavior?Word, Im curious son!
With the Electronic Entertainment Expo only 2 weeks away, people have been talking on the forums about what they’re most looking forward to:
“…I only really care about Rock Band 3 and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 at this point…”
“Marvel vs Capcom 3
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Rock Band 3 (I hope they show the full setlist)
WWE: Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Even though I know it’ll be utter shit)”
“…i hate that it is called 3DS. It makes sounds like an evolution of the DS rather than a whole new handheld device…”